This should be the run report 797. I wouldn’t call it a run report since I was walking and couldn’t witness all the strange things that happened during the run but I did notice though that Speedy appeared at the beer stop very very late, but who would be surprised, the run was set in Pigalle after all. No one knows where he went because when he finally showed up, he had not met PPO who had left the beer stop to go and rescue him. We had to send a rescue squad for her !
Other lost hashers, Just Willy and Just Corentin, Just Corentin insisting to be pushed in his pram and Just Willy refusing to push the pram up and down the 3 thousands stairs the trail went through. They reached a compromise and both went for a drink in a bar.
It was not a very warm day, so we were happy to have a rather short circle followed by a much longer On After at Running Commentary & Just Monique’s cosy place. Thanks to both of them for their warm welcome.
OK, the circle was short, but we still managed to give a few downdowns, to
– The Hare, Running Commentary for a picturesque trail.
– Hole in One and Up and Down for transferring to Paris from Cyprus
– Hole in One for wearing head gear
– Hyper and Just Willy for losing their child or trying to
– Petit Wee Wee, Just Lisa and Up and down for using new shoes. Of course, they had to drink from them. Up and Down did try to spare his new shoes by borrowing PPO’s but ended up deciding against it. Why???
– Up and Down and Petit Wee Wee for using technology on the hash
– Muito Bonbon for finding flour on the trail
– Speedy for getting lost
– Speedy for a mysterious scar on his cheek: the official version was that he fell while drunk but we have a different idea….
– Just Stupid, The Anarchist, PPO, Bender and Petit Wee Wee for being FRBs, again
– Sleeping Sex and Pussy Kat for not noticing anything Profane or Sacred during the run (remember it was the theme of the run) when we passed so many churched and even more sex shops.
See you all on Jan. 21st at “”Paris Hash Is Your Sin” run. Promising!